Hi Katie,

yes, give mris_make_surfaces the -T2dura <T2/FLAIR volume name) command after recon-all has completed.

On Fri, 10 May 2013, Katie Surrence wrote:

Thanks very much for your response, Bruce.  We already collect T2 in our
scanner -- not sure about FLAIR.  Is there a way for them to work
analogously with the mri_make_surfaces command (as outlined here)?:

FreeSurfer command to correct dura:
    mris_make_surfaces    –dura filename_%d.mgz
                -${lastecho}
                -aseg aseg.auto.mgz
                -mgz
                -sdir ${SUBJECTS_DIR}
                -output _dura_1and${lastecho}
                $({target} ${hemi}
where filename_%d.mgz refers to the four separated echoes of the MEMPRAGE
and lastecho = 4
Generates:
    lh.pial_dura_1and4, rh.pial_dura_1and4,
    lh.white_dura_1and4, rh.white_dura_1and4

Thanks again for your help!

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>