Hi,

I am new to freesurfer and was trying to run it on couple of my subjects but I
am stuck (for last 40 hrs) at stage

"mri_cc -aseg aseg.auto_noCCseg.mgz -o aseg.auto.mgz -lta
/home/sray2/Desktop/combirx/cr052_ip_output/mri/transforms/cc_up.lta
cr052_ip_output"

it seems. The last few lines of the log file were:

searching scale 1 Z rot 9.9
searching scale 1 Z rot 10.1  global minimum found at slice 122.0, rotations
(-3.99, 3.36)
final transformation (x=122.0, yr=-3.992, zr=3.355):
0.996  -0.059  -0.069   25.704;
0.058   0.998  -0.004  -3.212;
0.070   0.000   0.998  -51.078;
0.000   0.000   0.000   1.000;

Have anyone came across this error before ? and know how to fix this. Please
let me know.

Thanks in advance.

~Siddharth Ray

P.S. I have attached the log file here.