Hi Siddharth

what FS version are you running? I did fix this recently, and the fix is certainly in 5.3. It only happened if there was something badly wrong, like the norm.mgz being empty for example, so it was more a symptom of an earlier failure then a problem of it's own (although I did have it print out an error message instead of running forever)