You will need to create a new color table. It is currently referencing
FreeSurferColorLUT.txt. If you load the segmentation as both a
segmentation and the aux volume, you can see the number associated with
the color. You will need to create a table similar to FreeSurferColorLUT.txt
doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center