Thanks Zeke.

To my knowledge tcsh v6.17.06 is the latest version of tcsh for Ubuntu
12.04 LTS, but I just discovered tcsh v6.18.01 is available for more recent
versions of Ubuntu (e.g. Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04).  If you (or anyone else)
knows of any issues with tcsh v6.18.01 please let me know, otherwise I'll
update to that version.

Andrew