Dear Freesurfer experts,

I am trying to prepare my data for linear mixed modeling using the matlab add ons, with this command

mris_preproc --qdec-long qdec.table.dat --target fsaverage --hemi lh --meas thickness --out lh.thickness.mgh

However I keep getting this error message ERROR: flag --qdec-long not recognized

I am using version 5.3 and read on the release notes that qdec-long only works with unix input text files (\n newline). I thought that was the format of my textfile, and also confused as to why the wrong format of the file would make the flag unrecognized as opposed to the textfile...I was also wondering whether the -long table needs to be "shrunk" to cross-sectional format as it does in the two stage model? I have attached an excerpt of my textfile qdec, would greatly appreciate help in establishing whether it is somehow the format of the textfile that is the problem?

Thank you very much for your help,

Best Wishes,

Cathy

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.