Dear Prof. Greve

I have additional (and probably silly) questions.

1) Is there much difference between result of monte-carlo null-z simulation
(QDEC GUI) analysis and that of clusterwise correction for multiple
comparisons using 10000 permutations? I'm guessing similar results between
both methods; however I'm wondering whether significant clusters from the
former processing might disappeared when using the latter process, or vice
versa?

2) Does QDEC analysis automatically produce *.glmdir files for each
contrast? If not, how can I make *.glmdir from the QDEC (not using the
mri_glmfit command)?

Thank you for your kindness
Kim