Hi all,

I've used itksnap to make edits to the ribbon.mgz (which was first
converted to a nifti) file to fix the segmentations of several subjects and
I now want to use this file to recreate the surface and curvature files for
each subject so that I can make an average subject that uses these fixed
segmentations. I am essentially trying to use a segmentation that I have
fixed in itkgray to make an average subject, however looking at the
processing stream in order to recreate the surface and curvature files I
need to have a wm.mgz file. I've tried to find a way to maybe extract a
wm.mgz file from the edited ribbon file and run -autorecon2-wm in order to
recreate the surface and curvature files with the fixed segmentation, but I
have yet to find a way to do this. Does anyone know if this is possible of
if there is a way around this?

Thanks,
Miggy Chuapoco