Hm, this looks uniformly bad. Have you checked that the gradient directions are correct? You can check that by looking at the eigenvectors from the tensor fit that's done as part of the preprocessing. Although tracula doesn't use tensors for tractography, it's a quick way to check that your inputs are correct.

In fslview, overlay dmri/dtifit_V1.nii.gz on dmri/dtifit_FA.nii.gz, and display dtifit_V1 as lines. Then make sure that the lines follow the basic anatomy e.g. in the corpus callosum (L-R), cingulum (A-P), corticospinal tract (I-S).