Hi,
I have run recon-al longitudinal process on abel cluster with this command
recon-all -base @filename@_template -tp @filename@ -tp @filename@v2 -all
-debug. However, it crashed or is killed when it ran mri_ca_register.
 I have looked through the log, and I have not found a reason for it being
killed even tough I added -debug. The cluster is running sbatch and CentOS
release 6.4. Are there any debug options I can add or are there any
debugversion of mri_ca_register I can download? This happen every time I run
the program. I have asked for 8g ram when ran the program.

Best regards
Knut Jørgen Bjuland