From:  Michael Waskom <mwas...@stanford.edu>
Date:  Friday, September 27, 2013 10:06 PM
To:  Matt Glasser <m...@ma-tea.com>
Cc:  Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>,
"Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject:  Re: [Freesurfer] Major problems with T2-based pial removal

Hmm, Ok. Thanks Matt.

I still think it's weird that the T2 didn't seem to ever get registered to
the FS volume, but it's not a huge loss if we can't use them. With that
said, it might help to clarify the docs on this point a bit, as it sort of
sounded like any reasonably-sized T2-weighted image would be useful, and I
would have tried to collect a different image if I had known!