It depends on how are you defining "percent contrast". What you are are
slightly different methods.

Using -m cespct is equivalent to computing
100*Sum(contrast_i/baseline_i)/N where i is a voxel in the ROI
Your method is equivalent to computing 100*Sum(contrast_i)/Sum(baseline_i)

So they will be close but not exact. Which one is better? Hard to say. I
would tend toward -m cespect

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.