Hi Freesurfer Experts,
I am trying to apply a mask that I made with FSL's bet to a NIFTI file that
I got from someone else.
The mask looks fine, the NIFTI file is in float format, does not contain
NaNs or negative values, but the overall values are all pretty low (in the
40ies). When I try to apply the mask to the NIFTI file using mri_mask, the
output I get is essentially a copy of the mask (only zeros and ones). The
same happens if I use fslmaths.
Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, Caspar