Hi Doug,
that's correct.
I think the problem is perhaps that the original NIFTI file has a very
narrow range of values, between 43.7308 and 43.8476, to cover the whole
range of tissues in the image.
It is an average over several subjects, and before skull stripping, there
are hardly any zeros in the image.
Is there a way to rescale the file?
Thanks, Caspar