Hi Freesurfer experts,

I'm working on analyzing longitudinal data using the longitudinal 2-stage
model. When running the data through long_mris_slopes, I was getting the
following error message: ERROR 1 : mris_calc compute sym. pct. change (spc)
problem?

I saw in previous messages that this is the result of a bug. I found the
fix under the release notes, though after downloading it and placing the
fix in the bin and makign these files executable, I keep receiving the
following error messages. Does anyone have any insight into the problem and
possible solutions?

mri_convert --frame 0 ./tmp-0001_base_lh_thickness_3f8Byr/glm/beta.mgh
./tmp-0001_base_lh_thickness_3f8Byr/beta0.mgh

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/freesurfer//bin/long_mris_slopes", line 744, in
<module>
    run_cmd(cmd,'mri_convert split frames 0 did not work?')
  File "/Applications/freesurfer//bin/long_mris_slopes", line 422, in
run_cmd
    retcode = subprocess.call(args)
  File
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py",
line 486, in call
    return Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs).wait()
  File
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py",
line 672, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py",
line 1202, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 8] Exec format error

Thank you,