Hi all,

I'm trying to transform a mean functional image into subject (T1) space
using mri_vol2vol.  Originally, my code worked successfully, but in
attempts to re-run the procedure, both on the same data and on additional
data, I've encountered an error in which the log reports an "ERROR: Option
unknown" and also "--o: command not found."

I am hoping to resolve this issue; does anyone see where my issue is
arising from?  This is especially strange given that I've gotten it to work
before, and I don't think I made any changes to the script besides changing
the directory locations for different subjects' data.

Here is the mri_vol2vol command as I currently have it:

mri_vol2vol --reg ${iSub}_bbregister.dat --mov
${iSub}_Tempfiltered_mean.nii --targ
${DataDir}/S1/${iSub}/${iSub}_brainmask.gcuts.nii \
--o ${iSub}_mean_epi_inT1.nii

The cd is ${DataDir}/S1/${iSub} , which contains the ${iSub}_bbregister.dat
, ${iSub}_Tempfiltered_mean.nii , and ${iSub}_brainmask.gcuts.nii files.

Thanks for your help,

Ben Mooneyham

--
Graduate Student
UCSB - Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences