Hi Bruce,

Sorry, I wasn¹t clear. It¹s great to know that the FreeSurfer is very
flexible. I meant to obtain the aseg individual label files in MNI152
space as NIfTI files, for example, the different parts of the CC.

Could you please point me to the right direction, as to what tool I should
use for this purpose (preferably a command line tool, rather than a
visualization tool)?

Best,
Daniel