From: "Gregory Kirk" <gk...@wisc.edu>
To: "free" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 5:05:27 PM
Subject: [Freesurfer] -hippo-subfields

we have freesurfer set up on our big condor cluster, i asked that the

-hippo-subfields be added. they have it set up to run in 3 stages
autorecon1 autorecon2 autorecon3
they added the flag to all 3, i think it would only be needed on autorecon3,
but don't think it would
cause harm, just be ignored in the first 2 ?

thanks

greg