Hi Pierre,

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but it's true that LGI fails
for fsaverage at the mris_fills step, where the volume looks "cut". It seems to
be something in the properties of the fsaverage surfaces. Maybe Doug or Bruce
have an idea where it comes from.

But in any case, I wouldn't advice to run the LGI on the fsaverage, as the
pattern of cortical folding is lost from the averaging of the subjects. So I'm
not even sure that the algorithm will work even if you get mris_fill to work.

Can you tell us more precisely what you are trying to do? And why on the
fsaverage rather than on your individual subject?

Best,

Marie

On Oct 28, 2014, at 5:31 AM, Pierre Mégevand