Hi, Could you use a colormap for your aseg? It is really hard to see the different ROIs on a grayscale image.
Thanks, Lilla

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014, Octavian Lie wrote:

Dear Lilla,
Here is a snapshot of the aseg volume, which rescues some gray matter not
included in the pia. I am not sure if the aseg is ok, as the portion extending
in the lesion is labeled gray matter (intensity 42). I guess this is not a
problem. If I generate a surface from aseg as you suggested: a. I would need to
generate a surface for each of the two hemispheres; b. If a is doable, is there
a way to make it 'pial' in the sense that it gets registered with sphere and
gets to be applied the DK atlas? A corrolary would be whether I can trick FS by
labeling the new surface as smth.pial during the recon pipeline and further
complete the rest of the processing steps to generate a true pia.
Thank you for your assist,

Octavian