Hi all,
I have a problem with freeview and I am not sure about the command line to
be used to view a mask.
I have created an annot file and I would like to have a picture of the
mask in the inflated brain with curvature. However when I use the annot
file with tksurfer I am able to do so, but with freeview the brain become
all black (not in the mask) when the annot file is used.
I have read the freeview manual, but I did not fond help in using freeview
with command line. Where can I find some help?

the command with tksurfer was:

tksurfer fsaverage lh inflated -curv -gray -annot mymask.annot

with freeview I tried this:

freeview -f
fsaverage/surf/lh.inflated:overlay=lh.curv:overlay_threshold=2,5
:annot=mymask.annot -viewport 3d

thank you for any help!

Angela