Hi - The fact that the first 2 parameters are all zero (translation and
rotation) means that it didn't find the file that it expects to derive
those parameters from. Currently, this is the eddy_correct log file that
contains the affine registration matrices from each DWI volume to the
first volume. This file is called dmri/dwi.ecclog and it is produced by
the first of the pre-processing steps of trac-all (the -prep step).

The other 2 motion parameters are "0 1" when there are no slices with
excessive signal drop-out found in the DWIs, which is an entirely
plausible scenario and hopefully the case for most of your data sets.

The motion parameters that trac-all extracts are described here:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811913011312

Hope this helps,
a.y