Hi,

Is it possible to view the results of a qdec analysis (correlation with a
single continuous group) in tksurfer? I am currently unable to open it and I'm
getting an error saying  "could not open file */mri/transforms/talairach.xfm
..no such file or directory" . Is this a file that is not created with qdec?

I'm also trying to visualise group mean thickness' in different colours to
allow difference between groups, that are not significant in the analysis to be
visualised. I cannot find any advice on how to do this, is this something it's
possible to do using either freeview of tksurfer?

Thanks,

Amanda