Hi experts,
I'm rather unexperienced with freesurfer so please excuse my basic
requests.
1. I controlled the segmentation of the entorhinal cortex (EC) in over
50 subjects following the borders described in Fischl 2009 (Predicting
the location of EC from MRI) with tkmedit [mri name] brainmask.mgz -seg
aparc-aseg.mgz.
I noticed (esp. in the coronar slices and in approximately every mri)
brain tissue between amygdala/ hippocampus/ temporalpole and the EC
labelled as "none" or "ctx-?h-unknown". Has anything gone wrong with the
segmentation? Or is a label (e.g. perirhinal cortex) not loaded?

2. Is there a possibility to visualize the EC volume in freeview or
tkmedit from the exvivo.stats or exvivo.label file? I would like to
compare it to the other EC volume because they have very different
volumes. In the mail archive were similar questions about that but you
haven't answered them yet.

Many thanks in advance,
Melina