Hi Carolina,

probably you are not interested in the average thickness, so you can drop --do-avg . Also usually people decide between pc1 and spc. The stack is also not really necessary unless you want to look at it.

Try to remove the trailing / at fsaverage and --sd $SUBJECTS_DIR
that should fix your error.

Best, Martin