Hi Doug,

We conducted a cortical thickness analysis in patients versus controls and
generated a group atrophy map. We additionally conducted a resting state
functional connectivity study in volume space using healthy controls.

Ideally we would like to create a series of circular ROIs evenly
distributed throughout our atrophy map in surface space  to compare atrophy
w/ connectivity values of the group-level connectivity map projected to the
surface using mri_vol2surf.

Any insight regarding the best way to make evenly-spaced ROIs, or if there
is a better way to approach this analysis would be greatly appreciated.

Victor Montal