Hello,

I am doing a functional connectivity analysis. I want to make individual
pearson correlation maps for each subject (correlation between the seed region
and all other voxels in the brain) and then convert them to a map of z-scores
using a Fisher's z transformation. I want to then get an averaged group z map.

I know there is an -m z option for isxconcat.  From where are the z values
calculated from (Are the z values calculated from the ces map or the pcc map)?
How do I get the group z map?

Thank you in advance

Tracy