Try something like this. Run mri_vol2vol with --help to get info about each of the flags

mri_vol2vol --mov $invol --reg $reg \
      --tal --talres $res --talxfm $talxfm --interp $interp \
      --no-save-reg --o $outvol

On 4/15/15 10:03 AM, Xiaomin Yue wrote:
Because resampling from 1.5 to 0.25 will generate a huge data.

Xiaomin

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:11:10 -0400
From: gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] mri_vol2vol

But why do you need to have the same resolution as the original functional?

On 4/14/15 10:30 PM, Xiaomin Yue wrote:

    yes, that's precisely what I want.  the reason is the following.
     A subject was scanned multiple times across days with slightly
    different slice position for each time.  What I need is to extract
    a peak response when a stimuli was presented.   In order to make
    the voxels match from one scan to another, I thought that all
    scans have to be in same space, so that the data extracted for a
    voxel from different scans match.   Could there be a better way to
    do this?

    Thanks,
    Xiaomin