Hi,

We are working on the analysis step of a project, in which we are interested in
the brain activation pattern in response to five different body part movement.
We have done a group analysis using FSL (N=10), to see the average activation
pattern for each body part.

However, we are having problem viewing the average group activation pattern on
the FreeSurfer inflated brain. We have tried to use the steps at the last
section of the following link
(http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FreeSurfer); however, we are not sure
about the design and contrast matrix in Step 4.

We were wondering if you have any suggestions about how to view the group data
on the inflated brain?

We greatly appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Ghazal Kiani