From: "Erik O'Hanlon" <erikohan...@rcsi.ie>
To: "Freesurfer support list" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 6:53:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] hippocampal subfields

Hi FS Experts,

I'm trying the v6 hippocampal subfield code on a subject processed with 5.3.0
and I encountered the following error in the log file

Making Unknown map to reduced label 13
Computing hyperparameters for estimation of Gaussian parameters
Estimating typical intensities of alveus
/home/support/tcin/apps/freesurfer/6-dev/bin/run_segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML.sh:
 line 43: 2675 Killed "${exe_dir}"/segmentSubjectT1_autoEstimateAlveusML $args
~

It appears that the process finished prematurely and didn't write out anything
in the mri/ dir.

Any pointers how to resolve ? Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

Erik

Erik O'Hanlon
Postdoctoral researcher