From: Erik O'Hanlon <erikohan...@rcsi.ie>
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Tue, 26 May 2015 12:16:00 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] hippocampal subfields

<head>

#800000 2px solid; } --></style>
</head>
I&#39;m trying to run in on a cluster and I think I have eight cores assigned
with 2GB per core. I&#39;m not sure if the process is parallelised though so it
could be the case that I have the job running on one of the possible core and
only using 2GB of RAM. I can
 ask the cluster support team to check but is it possible to run the job across
the 8 cores and thus grab the 16GB of RAM or will the code only use the
one&nbsp; core and I will have to get the RAM assigned to it to be
increased.<br>
Any guidance much appreciated and maybe if you could outline a typical system
requirement/setup to run a job. I have 200 subjects so your advice would
super.<br>
Thanks again<br>
Cheers<br>
Erik<br>