mricro

-----Original Message-----
From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Douglas N Greve
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 3:16 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] bad magic number

how was it created?

On 06/09/2015 04:03 PM, Kriegel, Jennifer Lynn Sarai wrote:
> MRIcro opens it, and so does SPM 8.

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422

FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly dispose of the e-mail.