Hello Pablo,

Not all of the outputs end in .mgz.
If you look at the recon-all dev table it will show you all of the steps recon-all takes and what the input/output are:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReconAllDevTable

Your output looks fine to me, but you can always check it against the table.
Remember that this is the table for the developmental version, so it might not be identical to what your version of FS does. But you can always run recon-all with the -dontrun flag to get a list of all the commands.

-Ani