Hi Jennifer

sorry for the lack of response - do you want to upload your subject data (the entire subject directory) and we will take a look?

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015, Kriegel, Jennifer Lynn Sarai wrote:

Hi,

I apologize for asking this question again, but I’m still not receiving any
answers on what things I might try. I’ve only been using Freesurfer about 3
months, and have basically been working on the same analysis project, so I’m
pretty new to the tool.

Again, I have brain surfaces where the white matter surface gets confused
with the brain surface after control point corrections, and after a
suggestion from another question asker, I deleted control points with zeroes
from the control dat files and reran subject reconstructions, to get the
same results.

What possible trouble-shooting method could I do on this? Should I start the
reconstruction edits over completely (several hours per brain) using only
white matter edits for the white matter surface instead of control points?
Does anyone have any suggestions at all?

Thanks.

Jennifer Kriegel