Hello Freesurfer experts,
I'm getting a segmentation fault when I use the mri_label2vol command to push
aseg labels from freesurfer space to my subject's original T1 space (using the
example given on the freesurfer website). I'm not sure why this is
happening...I've tried changing the parameters countless times but nothing has
worked. I also checked my "aseg.mgz" to make sure it's not corrupted but that
isn't the issue either. Any help would be highly appreciated!! Thanks in advance

mri_label2vol --regheader /scratch/o/olegm/olegm/2015/test_waj/aseg.mgz --seg
/tmp/tmpUj4qzA/aseg2raw/aseg.mgz --temp
/scratch/o/olegm/olegm/2015/test_waj/rawavg.mgz --o
/tmp/tmpUj4qzA/aseg2raw/aseg_vol.nii.gz
Number of labels: 0
Annot File:      (null)
Template Volume: /scratch/o/olegm/olegm/2015/test_waj/rawavg.mgz
Outut Volume: /tmp/tmpUj4qzA/aseg2raw/aseg_vol.nii.gz
Registration File: (null)
Fill Threshold: 0
Label Vox Vol:  1
ProjType:       (null)
ProjTypeId:     0
ProjStart:      0
ProjStop:       0
ProjDelta:      0.1
Subject:  (null)
Hemi:     (null)
UseNewASeg2Vol:  1
DoLabelStatVol  0
LabelCodeOffset  0
setenv SUBJECTS_DIR /scratch/o/olegm/olegm/subjects
$Id: mri_label2vol.c,v 1.34.2.5 2012/06/08 17:31:03 greve Exp $
Template RAS-to-Vox: --------
-0.985   0.000   0.000   128.000;
-0.000  -0.000  -0.985   128.000;
-0.000   0.833  -0.000   98.000;