I think the problem is probably that you created the label from a volume whereas funcroi expects the label to come from a surface. Instead of using mri_cor2label and -label for funcroi-config, try using something like

funcroi-config -annot aparc.a2009s G_and_S_cingul-Ant -analysis analysis_induc_block.lh-roi roiconfig_ACC_lh