Hi Doug,

Yes, for the aseg they are. But not for the hippocampal subfields: left
and right have the same color coding.
I am creating one segmentation, including left and right hippocampal
subfields and aparc, for partial volume correction.
Any idea how I can make the labels for the hippocampal subfields different
(freesurfer version 6)?

Thanks
Heidi