Hi FS Experts
I want to get the total area from pia cortex, in order to normalize the
parcellations measure. In lh.aparc.statsfile on there is a line:

# Measure Cortex, WhiteSurfArea, White Surface Total Area, ****** mm^2

I've looking for this topic in the lista and I found there is a way to get
PialSurfArea. However I wonder if needed to achieve my goal. I mean, why
doesn't recon-all measure this area? Is  WhiteSurfArea enought to normalice
the parcellations?

I'll be grateful if you can help
Being all for now, I await a reply

Guido PASCARIELLO
Facultad de IngenierĂ­a - Universidad Nacional de Entre RĂ­os
Argentina