Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the reply, I attempted to direct Subjects_dir to the folder with
my data but I received the following error.

Jasmins-MacBook-Pro:Brain_Child_subs jasminalves$ export
SUBJECTS_DIR=/Desktop/Brain_Child_subs

Jasmins-MacBook-Pro:Brain_Child_subs jasminalves$ recon-all -sd
/Desktop/Brain_Child_subs -i T1_original_joya.nii -subject joya all &

[1] 13867

Jasmins-MacBook-Pro:Brain_Child_subs jasminalves$ ERROR: Flag all
unrecognized.

-sd /Desktop/Brain_Child_subs -i T1_original_joya.nii -subject joya all

Darwin Jasmins-MacBook-Pro.local 14.5.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.5.0: Tue
Sep  1 21:23:09 PDT 2015; root:xnu-2782.50.1~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

recon-all -s joya exited with ERRORS at Mon Jan 25 21:12:58 PST 2016

Thanks so much,

Jasmin