Hi,

I am currently working on a project involving brain morphometry of 2 year old
children.
We are interested in segmenting the ventricle and I tried to run freesurfer
using the standard recon-all  -all for a first test.

Unfortunately, freesurfer reports an error (see attached log file).

I also read about that it is advised to run freesurfer with patient age >5 but
maybe someone has an idea how to solve this.
As far as I get from the step it crashes at the intensity correction step?
Do I need to calculate some sort of template maybe ?

Any comments welcome

Yours
Frank

----------------
PD Dr. Frank Zoellner
Group Leader "MRI and Medical Image Analysis"
Computer Assisted Clinical Medicine
Medical Faculty Mannheim
Heidelberg University
Theodor-Kutzer-Ufer 1-3