Dear Douglas,

Yes, both of the two pairs of files are the same. i.e.

mri_diff rh.ad_hv.thick.10.mgh rh.ad_hv.area.10.mgh

diffcount 0

mri_diff rh.thickness.fwhm10.fsaverage.mgh rh.area.fwhm10.fsaverage.mgh

diffcount 0

Does this mean I run the "-qcache" wrongly? I just run "recon-all -s XX
-qcache" on each subject.

Thanks,
Kaiming