Dear Douglas,

1) Does this beta version of FS 6
(freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-v6-beta-20151015.tar.gz) also have
problems with the individual data analysis or the volumetric group
analysis, e.g. the files in the stats/ folder for each subject?

2) So could I use the results of these surface-based group analyses after
running the "-qcache" on the latest "-dev" version
(freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-dev-20160315) available today on the
website then? I tried one data for "-qcache" with this latest -dev version,
and see the files of ?h.area.fwhm10... and ?h.thickness.fwhm10... are
different now (mri_diff), but still the same between ?h.area.fwhm10... and
?h.area.pial.fwhm10... . Is it right?

3) How about the hippocampus and brainstem sub-structure analyses, are
there changes on these features within different beta versions too?

Thanks,
Kaiming