Dear Anastasia,

Thank you very much.
This time I attach motion-corrected NIFTI-data (plus bval and bvec tables) that
I have been unsuccessfully trying to process with Tracula. I also attach log
file with error message. I suspect there must be something wrong with the
tables again, but I am clueless on what that might be.

http://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2/?p=3xql45jb18z

Is there anything you could advise me on? Thanks in advance.

Best,
Jacek Manko