I used the recon editing tool—I explicitly followed the instructions from the
tutorial (even on reprocessing the tutorial data it didn't work), so I had the
brainmask.mgz highlighted, checked the recon editing box and held shift and
clicked to remove the necessary voxels (they turned black). I removed them on
all the necessary slices as well.

Champe

Sent from my iPhone