Yes, the pial (and white, actually) surface is extending into an area where
there is no brain tissue. I'm not sure the anatomical name for it, but it's two
cavities, one in the lower half of either hemisphere, where there's no tissue
at all. When I process the dicom files I get really erratic surfaces drawn in
those areas.

Also, how should I be saving my control points to get them in the tmp folder? I
can manually move them there, but I assume it should be done automatically.

Thanks,
Champe

Sent from my iPhone