Hi Jacky

the first step is  to look at the output of the processing (if it
finished) and see if it looks good. If so, you don't have to worry about
it. The very large defects are difficult to correct (or take
prohibitively long), so should be checked, but they certainly can be
corrected accurately.  The one you have below with 14K vertices and 3K in
the convex hull is big, but not extreme (some can be 1/4-1/2 of the
surface. This is only around 1/10).