Hi Freesurfer Experts,
   I was running bbregister and came across an issue.  I have used previous
versions of bbregister (FS 5.3.0 with spm8) with the --init-spm at it
worked perfectly for a specific subject.

I recently installed FS dev 6.0 with SPM12b and ran bbregister --init-spm
option with the same resting state scan, and it did not move at all.  When
looking at the terminal I saw that when matlab started up within
bbregister, the command fs_spmreg was not found.  I also installed spm8 and
reran the subject with the same issue.  When I changed the option to
--init-fsl everything worked. I checked the matlab installation and
everything looks fine, so I think the issue may be the fs_spmreg function
not being found.  I am not sure if there is an easy fix for this, but any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay