Von: "Douglas N Greve" <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
An: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016 17:53:47
Betreff: Re: [Freesurfer] glmdir question

By default it will compute a table. The rows of the table are each
subject. The columns are the clusters. Each cell is the mean of the
input for that subject over that cluster. It needs the input data to do
this.

On 05/26/2016 11:18 AM, Clara Kühn wrote:
> I thought it had to be there because when I don't copy it into the glmdir I
> get an error message that it can't find the mgh in said glmdir.
> I'm gonna try running it with the flag you mentioned.
> What does it mean, though, that it won't compute means over the clusters?

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358