I think you SUBJECTS_DIR might be set incorrectly,

/mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/segfs/label

I suspect the value should be:

/mnt/netScratch/crawforda/BrainStem/study11074/S2sdt/

or possibly something else:

${SUBJECTS_DIR}/$SUBJECT/label/
should be the directory with Testing.label

hth

On 9/27/16 11:58 AM, Crawford, Anna wrote:
> Th output is below:
>
> aparc.annot.a2009s.ctab      lh.BA45.label               lh.V2.thresh.label
>       rh.BA4p.label
> aparc.annot.ctab             lh.BA45.thresh.label
> rh.aparc.a2009s.annot      rh.BA4p.thresh.label
> aparc.annot.DKTatlas40.ctab  lh.BA4a.label               rh.aparc.annot
>       rh.BA6.label
> BA.ctab                      lh.BA4a.thresh.label
> rh.aparc.DKTatlas40.annot  rh.BA6.thresh.label
> BA.thresh.ctab               lh.BA4p.label               rh.BA1.label
>       rh.BA.annot
> lh.aparc.a2009s.annot        lh.BA4p.thresh.label        rh.BA1.thresh.label
>       rh.BA.thresh.annot
> lh.aparc.annot               lh.BA6.label                rh.BA2.label
>       rh.cortex.label
> lh.aparc.DKTatlas40.annot    lh.BA6.thresh.label         rh.BA2.thresh.label
>       rh.entorhinal_exvivo.label
> lh.BA1.label                 lh.BA.annot                 rh.BA3a.label
>       rh.MT.label
> lh.BA1.thresh.label          lh.BA.thresh.annot          rh.BA3a.thresh.label
>       rh.MT.thresh.label
> lh.BA2.label                 lh.cortex.label             rh.BA3b.label
>       rh.perirhinal.label
> lh.BA2.thresh.label          lh.entorhinal_exvivo.label  rh.BA3b.thresh.label
>       rh.V1.label
> lh.BA3a.label                lh.MT.label                 rh.BA44.label
>       rh.V1.thresh.label
> lh.BA3a.thresh.label         lh.MT.thresh.label          rh.BA44.thresh.label
>       rh.V2.label
> lh.BA3b.label                lh.perirhinal.label         rh.BA45.label
>       rh.V2.thresh.label
> lh.BA3b.thresh.label         lh.V1.label                 rh.BA45.thresh.label
>       Testing1.label
> lh.BA44.label                lh.V1.thresh.label          rh.BA4a.label
>       Testing.label
> lh.BA44.thresh.label         lh.V2.label                 rh.BA4a.thresh.label
>
> Thanks,
> Anna

>>> Anna