Hi Bruce,

I drew ROIs on an initial subject and then after registering all other
subjects to the initial one, used mri_label2label to map the ROIs from the
initial subject to subsequent ones.
I am interested in looking at asymmetry between left and right regions.

I had two concerns, one that the ROIs have different # vertices on
different subjects, but as you mentioned the nonlinear process makes sense,
since each subject does not have the exact same brain size and curvature.

Another concern was that the ROIs on the left and right hemisphere in a
subject do not have the exact same number of vertices. Would a difference
of 10 vertices max bias results?

Thank you for your help,

Daiana R. Pur
Research Assistant
Canadian Surgical Technologies & Advanced Robotics
Brain and Mind Institute
Western University
London, ON, N6A 5B7
Canada